Perfect as a side for a BBQ or any event. It’s an easy way of taking those spare cabinet ingredients and making something that’s good and not that good for you.
Scalloped Bacon Potatoes Recipe:
- Potatoes: $1- 5 cups of mandolin sliced potatoes
- Butter: $1, about half a stick, add more for taste
- Shredded Cheese: $2.99- you don’t have to use the whole package, but, of course, I did
- Bacon: $2.99, not necessary but it really does make everything taste better
- 1 1/2 Cups of Milk: About 45 cents, use more than you think you need because it will soften your potatoes. Mine look a bit too rigid on the top.